- (uncountable) The ability of an organism to record information about things or events in the brain with the facility of recalling them later at will.
- Memory is a facility common to all animals.
- A record of a thing or an event stored in the brain of an organism.
- I have no memory of that event.
- (computing) The part of a computer that stores executable code or data (RAM) or unalterable executable code or default data (ROM).
- This data passes from the CPU to the memory.
- (computing; uncountable) This part of a computer considered as a resource.
- How much memory does this PC have?
6 letters in word "memory": E M M O R Y.
No anagrams for memory found in this word list.
Words found within memory: